Jumaat, 3 Julai 2009

Happy Birthday Khaleeda


birthday cake to be brought to the Tadika Sang Kancil



birthday girl posing with birthday cake

khaleeda's moment of truth

smile!


dida & friends


birthday girl please stand up!



selamat hari jadi Bonda Saadiah & Khaleeda


mum & Khaleeda ready...

now its time to cut the cake
still cutting it!

abis barang makan..

fifi pun layan..

my sis (alin), brother in law (safri ) & nephew (irfan)
Selamat Hari Jadi Ke-6 to Khaleeda my eldest daugther. Very lucky girl, 2 kali sambutan di sekolah & di rumah my sister together with my mum who happened to be celebrating her 63th birthday the same day!. Birthday girl memanglah anxious nak celebrate her birthday..actually awal pagi dah ready..before that luckily my 'emergency leave" approved to do all the preparations for this event. Thanks boss...anyway though simple tapi meriah with all of my family ada here. Bukan senang nak gather 'away' from home. At the Tadika Sang Kancil, khaleeda celebrated with her classmates & teacher(s). I just passed my camera to her teacher and all left to her to take the photos. Anyway really satisfied with all the photos taken though obviously she didn't use the flash, never mind still ok anyway. I'm glad and proud of my daughter Khaleeda. She will be in primary one next year..dah nak jadi anak dara nya...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan