Ahad, 16 Ogos 2009

FOOTBALL IS BACK..and ARSENAL STARTED WITH A BANG!

OMG 6-1 away game at Goodison Park..what a wonderful start by the gunners. What can I say it is simply a total destruction to Everton. All the players really stepped up their games and the new formation simply working well and the evertonians just cannot cope with the wengerball. Really pleased with the performance of the debutant centre back, belgium international vermaelen. He simply won all the aerial threats and stopping the attacks. At the middle of the park, Song as the defence excellently while King Fab dictating the offence. My man of the match is Vermaelan as I like what I've seen in him and his presence brounght the new dimension to the Arsenal defence. Well done gunners and keep it up. I believe that it is still more to come with this team though new signings especially to beef up the defence is welcomed.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan