Ahad, 13 Jun 2010

CAT MENGECAT..

spending time cat-mengecat bilik this weekend. I think it is my first time mengecat ni..selalu waktu di rumah Sibo especially sebelum raya, berjaya avoiding it which ended up my brother yang ngecat. Ok my daugther always ask to paint the room jadi pink ad now she is away with my in-laws di Jakarta so it is time to surprise her. Quite like a surprise birthday gift for her.. Of Course this is not enough for her!! Ok back to painting stuffs. First steps is to buy necessary items and have to estimate roughly how much or litre paints to be used. As for myself, I got some advices from the experts or even sales assistant can assist. I just bought 3 litres of pink "carer " cat..well sapa sik suka pink carer....and other stuffs mcm berus cat, roller & etc.

so called necessary items

2nd step is to clear the room..and to cover with newspaper apa yang perlu di cover..and cat guna undercoat cat...baruk kacak!!! of course it is not easy for pioneer like me...penat gila ngecat....

before : quite messy tapi dah clear

Dah semua di cat guna undercoat, next step what I did..cat bahagian tepi yang tricky which cannot be reached by roller I guess?...


mandor dah check..kira ok

Lastly little bit easy task is to paint all the way using roller but still took 2 hours as I did it twice with 2 layers..baruk kacak!!

ok completed

Once completed everybody is happy..my wife senyum as well as my youngest daughter..now just waiting for kid coming back from Jakarta..hope she will be happy too with her father's effort...huh!!

happy!!

1 ulasan: