Jumaat, 11 Jun 2010

WORLD CUP 2010 STARTS TODAY!



world cup 2010

Ok it starts TODAY!!!! the biggest event of the year. The beginning of full time commitment to world cup!! apart from family matters the next important thing is WORLD CUP!!! Well, this time around, I personally think that no other team that can challenge Brazil..It is a perfect team with offensive and defensive strength!!

Brazil : The team to beat

Thats why for me Brazil is the team to beat this time. Apart from Brazil, I reckon that Holland will do well in this tournament as they have a well balanced squad this time and I strongly believe that Van Persie will score lots of goal for them. He is surely damned good and physically fit and eager to do his stuffs. Not to mention sneidjder and van der vaart who are capable of doing great things. As for Spain, they can beat any European Teams anytime.. but doubtful when facing American & African Teams, I think they will struggle as usual..may be I a little bit biased due to so called Barca bound Fabregas situation at the moment. and bunch of unspoken barca teamates in spanish team.

Van Persie: man to watch!

Well for England..hmmm..I never support the national team though I follow the league, the most they can get is semifinal of quarterfinal but it is not easy to beat them with Don Capello in charged..There are of course traditional contenders such as French, Germany, Italy & Argentina..if their key players perform!! then they will go far....Argentina will need more than Messi to win world cup...may he can do it..I dunno..maybe Christiano Ronaldo will do it for Portugal, or Ribery, Di Natale or Podolski........

Messi : can transfrom my Barca's form with this team

christiano ronaldo: I'm a fighter

ribery : Can I do it again just like last world cup

Di Natale : Azzuri's hope


Podolski : Hope for Germany

At the end of the day the team with the best and efficient teamwork and not individual performance will win the biggest prize in sports..



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan